Saturday, June 6, 2009

Saturday

After several busy weeks and weekends, we were all home together today. Daddy didn't have to work, mommy didn't have to work, and I didn't have to work either. To celebrate, I allowed everyone to sleep in this morning.
After we were all dressed, mommy and I went to the card store to get birthday cards for great-grandma Nell, Aunt Teri, and two of mommy's friends from work. While we were there we also got daddy a Father's Day card...shhhh, don't tell him.
Then we went to the post office, the dry cleaners, and to get mommy's eyebrows done at the international mall. Running errands sure takes it out of you so I took a nap when we got home after chatting with grandma and singing her some tunes.
My friend Ruby came over later and we went to the park. I'm old enough now that I can go down the big kid's slide and daddy and I went down the tunnel slide... twice!
Today was a great day. I'm off to bed now. Talk to you later.

No comments: