Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas 2011

Santa came... and brought me great gifts! He brought me a Word Girl DVD, an Ariel dress-up, and an Ariel doll. He also brought me a bed and stroller for my baby. There were so many great things, I didn't try to pick a favorite. But, best of all, my grandma came to visit ... woo-hoo! We had a super time together reading, playing, shopping, and hanging out. We even went and made ornaments at the ceramic shop.

She left this morning and I'm pretty sad about it. Hopefully she'll come back to visit soon. Here are some pictures from our time together.















Also, here are some pictures from our Christmas celebration. We sure had a lot of people over! As you can see by the pictures, we had so much fun. Hope your Christmas was wonderful too. Talk to you later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love these pics! She used to be all you, but as Ryanne gets older I'm starting to see more of her daddy in her looks.

-Nae