Friday, January 30, 2009

Teeth

As you can see from this picture, I'm getting teeth. Not in any particular order but they're there. I had my back teeth (molars, mommy called them) come in over the past couple of weeks. Boy, did they hurt. I think I was up every couple of hours with those. Now the ones that fit between those and my front teeth are coming in. More nights with no sleep. Whatever is a baby to do?!

Daddy went to Tampa for SuperBowl festivities so it's been me and mommy here at home. I'm trying to not wake her up too much but I'm a baby; what else can I say? When I do wake her up I make sure to sing her a happy song (usually twinkle, twinkle little star) and do lots of clapping to cheer her up... just to let her know she's doing a great job.


Mommy said that if it's warm enough we'll go to the park tomorrow, but only if I go to bed on time. Off I go, the swings are calling. Talk to you later.




No comments: