Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas

Wow! What a wonderful holiday! I usually refrain from using exclamation points in my writing but this time they are well deserved. It was such a beautiful, great, amazing, fantastic day that it deserved two exclamations right out of the gate.

I had a visit from Santa and he left me lots and lots of goodies. My baby doll got a stroller but I got a princess dress, princess t-shirt, princess stickers, and a princess book. Lest you think a theme has developed, I also got a vacuum cleaner. It was my absolute favorite. It makes noise just like the one mommy and daddy use and it's all mine, mine, mine.



















I was so excited with all the presents, I couldn't take a nap. So I was good and wired when my cousins and auntie came over. We had such a great time laughing and playing. They just left, not too long ago. I'm headed to bed but wanted to show you pictures of us having a lovely time together. Hope you had a Merry Christmas! Talk to you later.





No comments: