Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy new year! Since this is my first post for 2010, it technically is still a New Year's celebration.

2010 is really shaping up to be a super busy year. I've had so much going on it's hard to know where to start filling in; I figure the best place is to start at the beginning. After Christmas my grandma came to visit. We had a wonderful time and she let me do her hair! I love doing hair, particularly grandma's hair because she let me put in tons of hair bows and ribbons.

After she left I got a cold; I think it's because I missed her so. And since babies can't keep anything to themselves, I shared it with mommy and daddy. Then, daddy picked up a bug (not a real bug bug, but a sick bug), probably at work and got really sick. He had to go to the hospital for many days. I missed him and asked about him every night. It wasn't all bad while he was in the hospital because I got to stay with my Auntie Tara. I had a wonderful time at her house and got to watch Dora and dance and play with my cousins. She also let me have Fruit Loops for breakfast.

After daddy came back home, my kitty, Cleo, went to heaven to be with God. I hear she's having a good time but I'd rather that she came home. I miss her and Pouncer misses her too... lots. I pet him more to make up for not having Cleo here but I don't think he likes it much.

Then, my friends Kayla and Amber both had birthday parties and of course I had to go to those. I love a good party with ice cream, good friends, and lots of happy cake. And, I've been having a blast cooking in my kitchen that my friend Rosemary sent me. Oh, yeah, we're going to see my Uncle Iyorliam and Auntie Sherry in a couple of weeks... All in all a very busy year so far! Here are some new pictures for you to enjoy. Talk to you later.



My grandma makes a great hair model. She sat very still and let me work my magic.




These pictures are from Amber's birthday party. I had lots of fun going down the big slide again and again and again. My friend, Miss Megan, was also there to help me get happy cake off my face.


I really love my new kitchen. Check out all the cool stuff that came with it. Really snazzy!

Grandma, here's the front and back of my new hairdo that mommy was working on when you called.

No comments: