Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Aloha!

Aloha (that means hello in Hawaiian) to you! We just got back from Hawaii today. We were visiting my Uncle Iyorliam, Auntie Sherry, and my cousins Terungwa and Sesugh. It was a wonderful trip. We had fun everyday playing on the beach, playing on the playground, playing in our hotel room, playing, playing, and more playing.








Here we are playing at the playground by the beach. We went to this playground many times during the week. Even though I met lots of other kids, playing with my cousins was the best.

















We took this picture one night while we were out to dinner in downtown Waikiki... believe it or not, it's the only picture of us as group that we took! I enjoyed a HUGE bowl of wonton soup. Besides french fries, wonton soup is now my new favorite food. And yes, after dinner we went right back to the playground.


















On Thursday night we went to a luau! For those of you that don't know... a luau is a huge party where guys breathe fire and pretty girls wearing coconut costumes do lots of really fast dancing... some even danced with fire. It was great to watch. I am still practicing my hula moves.






































We also spent lots of time at the beach...











































I'm glad to be home but I miss my cousins. I can't wait to see them again soon. Here are some other pictures from our time in Hawaii. Talk to you later.























































2 comments:

Lari said...

I am so jealous. Looks like you had a great time.

Debbie said...

Thanks for telling us all about your trip and especially for showing us pictures! Good job, Ryanne.