Sunday, October 28, 2012

Happy 5th Birthday Week

Celebrating my 5th birthday took up an entire week! Woo-hoo! We started last Saturday with a spa party for me and my friends. We were treated to facials, makeup, manicures and pedicures.
It was a wonderful day of pampering complete with a Jasmine birthday cake.
Madeleine and I waiting for our facial masque to dry.
Mia, Madelyn, me, and Santana enjoying our spa lunch and champagne (sparkling apple cider).
Post facial, with my eye shadow on.
Then on Thursday, my actual birthday, my Grandma and Kathy came in town to visit. They were there for my birthday celebration in my class with Mommy and Daddy.

They brought me lots and lots of presents, including an Ariel apron and my new favorite book Vampirina Ballerina. It's about a little girl vampire that's also a ballerina. I'm a ballerina too so she and I are alike.
While Grandma and Kathy were here, we read a lot, played, and made a tasty apple pie. Saturday after they left I was feeling pretty sad so Mommy, Daddy, baby, and I went to the pumpkin patch to pick out pumpkins to carve for the front porch and to use to make a pumpkin pie. We went to Dawsonville and had a great time. I even took a nap in the car on the way there. 
 





Waiting my turn for my manicure.

Madelyn is my best friend from church.

Playing with my butterfly book from Grandma.

Grandma, Kathy, and I making our apple pie.

Taking baby to look at the pumpkins.

Trying to select the perfect pumpkin.




Celebrating my birthday is hard work. Each year it just gets better and better. Hope you had a wonderful week too. Talk to you later.

No comments: