Saturday, November 15, 2008

I'm Walking... sorta

Check this out... talk about real time. Mommy shot this video of me just a few minutes ago.

See, I told you I was working on mastering this walking business. All my little friends (Evelyn, Aidan, Kayla, and Kate) take note, this will be you one day. And let me tell you,it's pretty great. Every time I act like I want to stagger around, mommy dives for the video camera. She's so trainable. I know she's been trying to catch me on tape all week. It was pretty nice to get all that attention so I decided to reward her efforts.

I can only go a few steps forward right now before the irresistible urge to crawl takes over but I'm working on it. Pretty soon I'll be running through the house, getting into everything I can. I'm looking forward to it. Talk to you later.

No comments: