Sunday, November 9, 2008

Day Three

Okay, for those of you that patiently waited... on day three of the birthday extravaganza weekend, we went to the Georgia Aquarium. See, that's me in the Ocean Voyager exhibit with a very large Grouper about to swim past me.
In the exhibit, there's this huge glass that you can press your face to and see all the fish- much bigger than my aquarium light at home. The amazing part is that you don't fall in. For a moment I thought I was going to be part of the exhibit (fall into the water) but mommy touched the glass and she didn't fall in so I was brave and did the same. It was great. We had a wonderful time. Grandmama also liked it. She'd never been to the Georgia Aquarium either so we got to have a 'first' together. In this picture you can kinda see her in the background... I was being a camera hog.
Seeing all those fish, and being so cute, wore me out so I slept through the last part of the exhibits.
After, we stopped for fish at Grandmama's favorite fish place in Atlanta (I think seeing all those fish gave her ideas). All in all, we enjoyed our days and look forward to being together really soon. Talk to you later.

No comments: