Thursday, October 30, 2008

Boo!













My grandmama came down for my birthday celebration which turned it into a birthday celebration weekend.
Instead of just one day of wild celebrating, we had three! Saturday was the party, I think I've already shown you all the pictures from that... Sunday was visiting the pumpkin patch. We went to Berry Patch Farms in Woodstock. Long ago, before I was born, mommy and grandmama used to live near Woodstock.
It was a beautiful day and the pumpkins were pretty perfect. I liked patting them and of course sampling them when mommy wasn't looking. We also rode in the back of a wagon on a bale of hay and I got to taste a funnel cake (yummy!)
All in all it was a nice day, made even better by the fact that we were together. Bet you can't guess what we did the next day?
You probably can, but you'll have to wait for my next post to find out. Talk to you later.

No comments: