Monday, October 26, 2009

Continuing to Celebrate

I like having a birthday week; there's been so much going on. Yesterday, for my birthday, we went to Berry Patch Farms to see the pumpkins. There weren't that many pumpkins to see but we had fun with the few that were there. The farm was very far from the house so I sang and danced to entertain everyone on the drive up.










Once we got there, we were surprised to see there were only a few pumpkins. We came last year and there were lots to see. Oh well... our fun was in being together. And, as you can see from the pictures, I found a couple to sit on... and met a very nice scarecrow.




After our nap, we went to Maggiano's for dinner. I wasn't really hungry but mommy let me eat a whole pat of butter, much to grandma's chagrin. Hey, you're only a baby once and butter really is tasty. You should try some. Talk to you later.


No comments: